The 7 African Powers Soap is an esoteric soap which is crafted with ingredients to correspond with seven of the most powerful orishas – Elegua, Yemaya, Oshun, Shango, Obatala, Oya, and Ogun. Using this soap as a sacred tool in a spiritual manner can invoke love, abundance, luck, health, protection, power, and success into your life.
Who are the 7 African Powers?
The 7 African Powers are a group of orishas, powerful spirits revered in the Yoruba tradition. Together, they form a formidable team that can address nearly any challenge we face in life. The seven orishas each rule over certain facets of human existence:
- Elegua – Decisions, choices, opportunities, road opening.
- Yemaya – Motherhood, fertility, emotional healing, protection
- Oshun – Love, abundance, sensuality, beauty, creativity
- Shango – Power, courage, strength, justice
- Obatala – Purity, wisdom, peace, guidance, spiritual growth
- Oya – Inner strength, change, transformations
- Ogun – Work, skill, determination, endurance
The power of spiritual baths and showers
Spiritual baths and showers have the power to remove crossed conditions and negative energies, while paving the way for luck, love, money, and happiness to flow in. They also have an uplifting effect on your spirits, and can help you feel revitalized and energized.
Instructions for Use:
- Before your bath or shower, take a little time to call on the energies of the Seven African Powers, and set your intention for purification, protection and positivity.
- As you cleanse your body with the soap, see it cleansing you spiritually, removing all negative and stagnant energies.
- Repeat this daily or as needed until the bar is finished.
For more information about the orishas, be sure to check out our guide to the 7 African Powers!